* Tickets must be purchased online. Click Here to purchase the tickets.
* The adventure takes approximately 2 hours. It takes place indoors so don’t overdress.
* Free admission for children age 12 months and younger with a paid adult ticket.
* Arrive Early - Please arrive 15 minutes prior your scheduled start time to allow for check in.
* Your ticket will be scanned upon arrival. You must bring a printed copy of your ticket or have it available on your mobile device.
* Yes! bring a camera. We want to share our Christmas Adventure with you, so if you see anything that moves you or makes you happy, snap it. However, should you use the flash outside the photo studio area or disturb other visitors, you will be immediately added to the Naughty List.
* A printed 8x10 picture with Santa will be gifted per family. Additional pictures will be provided electronically if requested at the time of the visit. An email or a phone number will be required.
* All ticket sales are final and tickets are not refundable. Should you need to reschedule your visit please email us at Support@azsanta.com or call us at 602-601-2024. We are offering a one-time courtesy ticket exchange. All arrangements must occur with a minimum of 14 days prior to your original scheduled date. Tickets are not transferable from one season to another.
* Our facility is wheelchair friendly. If your visit requires reasonable specific accommodations please contact us.
* Deaf and hearing-impaired services are not provided at this time.
* Access is not allowed in elves’ houses. Elfville is for display only.
* Disruptive conduct, failure to follow elves directions or any type of behavior that diminishes other visitors experience will not be tolerated. The person(s) will be escorted off the property and the tickets will be forfeited.